Sunday, June 10, 2007

On the Web and Sharkfest

Hi! A big relief, I'm on the web and picture turned out decent. I am holding Stephanie's traveling sock - it goes with her on tour:

http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2007/06/09/this_is_a_bit_of_a_mess.html

And other big news! Jeff survived his "Sharkfest" swim! He swam this morning from Alcatraz to Aquatic Park with no wet suit in 37 minutes, 50 seconds! We are all very proud, and Jeff is very happy he made it. Not so Erik: Jeff promised him his iPod if he didn't survive. Let's see, Nano or Jeff? I'll take Jeff.

Last night was Rachel's concert with the San Francisco Girls Chorus. Rachel sang very well, in spite of Grandpa making funny faces at her. She graduates from elementary school this Tuesday - after that, things will start to slow down. Whew!

I've started knitting a new sock of my own, and bought yarn at the Knitterly for two more scarves and two more pairs of socks. I also bought a book on Christmas Stockings - they look like a lot of fun! But can I get at least two done by Christmas? Thankfully, they are on big needles! I wish I had more time to knit - I get in about an hour a day.

Tonight, last episode of the Sopranos. That is definitely not TV knitting!

No comments: